Effective Date: July 1, 2018.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
(1) Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We collect personally identifiable information from you when you submit a Center Circle Winter Futsal, 5v5 Summer League and Futsal Academy (FA) registration form. We ask that you provide;
- A name you provide, and
- An email address you provide
- A phone number you provide.
We do not share your information with any third parties who will directly market to you. We do share said information with third parties who are utilizing and running the website (the “Site”) for email communication for team participation; however, they do not use or disclose your information for marketing purposes.
(2) Privacy Acknowledgement. Each registration submission, we have provided an “opt in” option to ask for your permission to utilize your name, email address and phone number for the (League you selected) team participation communication only. All team submissions are deleted securely deleted post league.
(4) Effective Date: The effective date shall be July 1, 2018
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger- https://www.eff.org/privacybadger – to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES CENTER CIRCLE LLC COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES CENTER CIRCLE LLC DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
The Site has additional security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND CENTER CIRCLE’S CONTROL – THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact me, Evan Hacker, email@example.com